Mark 4:10
Και ὁτε ἐγενετο κατα μονας, ἠρωτων αὐτον οἱ περι αὐτον συν τοις δωδεκα τας παραβολας.
Και and
ὁτε when
ἐγενετο he was (2nd aorist indicative middle 3rd person singular of γινομαι I become)
κατα with / according to [kata + acc.]
μονας alone
ἠρωτων began asked (imperfect indicative active 3rd person plural of ἐρωταω to ask)
αὐτον him
οἱ those
περι around
αὐτον him
συν with
τοις the
δωδεκα twelve
τας the
παραβολας parable
And when he was alone, those were around him according to the twelve asked him about the parable.
Mark 4:11
Και ἐλεγεν αὐτοις, ‘Υμιν το μυστηριον δεδοται της βασιλειας του Θεου· ἐκειωοις δε τοις ἐξω ἐν παραβολαις τα παντα γινεται,
Και and
ἐλεγεν he was saying (imperfect indicative active 3rd person singular of λεγω I say)
αὐτοις to them
‘Υμιν to you
το the
μυστηριον mystery
δεδοται has been given (perfect indicative middle 3rd person singular of διδωμι I give)
της of the
βασιλειας kingdom
του the
Θεου of God
ἐκειωοις to those
δε however
τοις who are
ἐξω outside
ἐν in
παραβολαις parables
τα the
παντα everything
γινεται is come (present indicative middle 3rd person singular of γινομαι I become)
And he said to them, to you has been the mystery of the kingdom of God; to those however who are outside everything is come in the parables,
Mark 4:12
ἱνα Βλεποντες βλεπωσιν και μη ἰδωσιν, Και ἀκουοντες ἀκουωσιν και μη συνιωσιν, Μη ποτε ἐπιστπεψωσιν Και ἀφεθῃ αὐτοις.
ἱνα so that
Βλεποντες seeing (present participle active nominative masculine plural of βλεπω I see)
βλεπωσιν they might see (present subjunctive active 3rd person plural of βλεπω I see )
και and
μη do not [me +aorist subjunctive]
ἰδωσιν perceive (1st aorist subjunctive active 3rd person plural ὁραω look upon)
Και and
ἀκουοντες hearing (present participle active nominative masculine plural of ἀκουω I hear)
ἀκουωσιν they might hear (present subjunctive active 3rd person plural of ἀκουω I hear)
και and
μη do not
συνιωσιν understand (present subjunctive active 3rd person plural of συνιημι understand)
Μη not
Ποτε ever
ἐπιστπεψωσιν they should turn (1st aorist subjunctive active 3rd person plural of ἐπιστρεφω to turn )
Και and
ἀφεθῃ should be forgiven (1st aorist subjunctive passive 3rd person singular of ἀφεθῃ forgive)
αὐτοις them
So that who are seeing they might see and do not perceive, who are hearing they might hear and do not understand, they should not turn and should not be forgiven.
Sunday, June 13, 2021
Greek new testament translation with parsing Gospel Mark 4:10-12.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hebrew translation psalms no 121: 1-8 and 128 :1-6 with verb pursing and textual notes
Psalms 121 Verse 1 `yrI)z>[, aboïy" !yIa;ªme÷ ~yrI+h'h,-la, yn:y[eâ aF'äa, tAlï[]M;ñl;( ryviª Parsing aF'äa, – 1...
-
Psalms 121 Verse 1 `yrI)z>[, aboïy" !yIa;ªme÷ ~yrI+h'h,-la, yn:y[eâ aF'äa, tAlï[]M;ñl;( ryviª Parsing aF'äa, – 1...
-
AMOS 1 : 6 כֹּה אָמַר יְהוָה עַל־שְלֹשָה פִּשְעֵי עַזָה וְעַל ־ אַרְבָעָה לֹא אֲשִּיבֶנּוּ עַל־ הַגְלֹותם גָלוּת שְלֵמָה...
No comments:
Post a Comment