Friday, December 3, 2021

Hebrew translate of book of Amos 1:6-12

 

AMOS 1: 6

כֹּה אָמַר יְהוָה עַל־שְלֹשָה פִּשְעֵי עַזָה וְעַל ־ אַרְבָעָה לֹא אֲשִּיבֶנּוּ עַל־ הַגְלֹותם גָלוּת

שְלֵמָה לְהַסְגִּיר לֶאֱדֹֹּֽום ׃

כֹּה                adverb: thus

אָמַר              verb: Qal, perfect, 3rd person, masculine, singular of  אָמַר, says.

יְהוָֹה              noun: Lord

עַל־               preposition: for

שׁלֹשָׁה           number: three      

פִּשְׁעֵי              noun plural: transgressions    

עַזַּה               noun: Gaza

וְעַל־              conjunction: for

אַרְבָּעָה          number: four

לֹא                adverb: not

אֲשִׁיבֶ֑נּוּ          verb: Hiphil, imperfect 1st person, common, singular of שׁוּב, I will turn               away            punishment

על־              preposition: because

הַגְלוֹתָם                   verb: Hiphil, infinitive of  גֶּלֶה, they carried

גָּלוּת              noun: captivity

שְׁלֵמָה            adjective: whole

לְהַסְגִּיר           verb: Hiphil, infinitive of סָגַר,to deliver them 

לֶאֱדוֹם׃           preposition: to Edom

Full translate:

Thus says the lord of three transgressions of Gaza and for four I will not turn away punishment because they carried whole the captivity to deliver them from Edom.

 

AMOS 1: 7

וְשִּלַחְתִּי אֵש בְחֹּומַת עַזָה וְאָכְלָה אַרְמְנֹּתֶֹֽיהָ׃

וְשִׁלַּחְתִּי        verb: Piel, perfect, 1st person common singular with wow conjuntive                            of שָלַח, but I will send

אֵשׁ               noun:fire

בְּחוֹמַת           preposition: on the wall

עַזָּה              noun: Gaza

וְאָכְלָה           verb: Qal, perfect, 3rd person, feminine, singular with wow conjuntive                          of  אָכַל, and shall devour

אַרְמְנֹתֶיהָ׃       noun: palaces

Full translate:

But I will send fire on wall of Gaza and it shall devour palaces.

 

AMOS 1: 8

וְהִּכְרַתִּי יֹּושֵב מֵֹֽאַשְדֹּוד וְתֹּומֵךְ שֵבֶט מֵֹֽאַשְקְלֹון וַהֲשִּיבֹּותִּי יָדִּי עַל־עֶקְרֹּון וְאָֹֽבְדוּ שְאֵרִּית

פְלִּשְתִּים אָמַר אֲדֹּנָי יְהוִֹּֽה׃

וְהִכְרַתִּ֤י           verb: Hiphil, perfect, 1st person, common, singular with wow                                       conjuntive of כָּרַת, and I will cut off

יוֹשֵׁב             verb: Qal, participle, masculine, singular of יָשַׁב, the                                            inhabitant

מֵאַשְׁדּוֹד         preposition: form Ashdod

וְתוֹמֵךְ            verb: Qal, participial, masculine, singular with wow                                            conjuntive of תָּמַךְ, and the hold

שֵׁבֶט             noun: the scepter

מֵאַשְׁקְל֑וֹן        preposition: form Ashkelon

וַהֲשִׁיבוֹתִי       verb: Hiphil, perfect, common, singular with wow                                                         conjunctive of  שׁוּב, and I will turn

יָדִי                noun: my hand

עַל־              preposition: against/ upon

עֶקְרוֹן            noun: Ekron

וְאָבְדוּ            verb: Qal, perfect, 3rd person, common, plural with wow                                              conjuntive  of  אָבַך, and they shall perish

שְׁאֵרִית           noun: remnant

פְּלִשְׁתִּים         noun: of the Philistines

אָמַר              verb: Qal, perfect, 3rd person,  singular of אָמַר, says

אֲדֹנָי              noun: the Lord    

יְהוִה׃             noun: Yahweh/ God

Full translate:

And I will cut off the inhabitant from ashdod and the one who holds scepter from Ashkelon and I will turn my hand against Ekron and they shall perish remnant of Philistines says the Lord God.

AMOS 1: 9

כֹּה אָמַר יְהוָה עַל־שְלֹשָה פִּשְעֵי־צֹּר וְעַל־אַרְבָעָה לאֹּ אֲשִּיבֶנּוּ עַֹֽל־הַסְגִּירָם גָלוּת שְלֵמָה

לֶאֱדֹּום וְלאֹּ זָכְרוּ בְרִּית אַחִֹּֽים ׃

כֹּה                adverb: thus

אָמַר              verb: Qal, Perfect, 3rd person, masculine, singular of אָמַר, says

יְהוָה              noun: Lord

עַל־               preposition: for

שְׁלֹשָׁה           number: three

פִּשְׁעֵי־           noun plural: transgressions

צֹר                noun: of  Tyre

וְעַל־              conjunction: for

אַרְבָּעָה           number: four

לֹא                adverb: not

אֲשִׁיבֶ֑נּוּ           verb: Hiphil, imperfect 1st person, common singular of שׁוּב, I will turn                         away punishment.

עַל־              preposition: because

הַסְגִּירָם                   verb: Hiphil, infinitive, 3rd person, masculine, plural of סָגַר, they                         delivered up

גָּל֤וּת             noun: the captivity

שְׁלֵמָה            adjective: whole

לֶאֱדוֹם           preposition with noun: to Edom

וְלֹא               conjunction with adverb: and not

זָכְרוּ              verb: Qal, perfect 3rd person, common plural of זָכַר, rememberd

בְּרִית             noun: the covenant

אַחִים׃            noun: of  brotherhood

Full translate:

Thus says the Lord for three transgressions of Tyre and four, I will not turn away punishment because they delivered up the captivity to whole Edom and did not remember the covenant of brotherhood.

 

 

AMOS 1: 10      

וְשִּלַחְתִּי אֵש בְחֹּומַת צֹּר וְאָכְלָה אַרְמְנֹּתֶֹֽיהָ ׃

וְשִׁלַּחְתִּי                   verb: Piel, perfect, 1st person, common, singular with wow conjuntive                         of שָׁלַח, but I will send

אֵשׁ               noun: a fire

בְּחוֹמַת                    preposition: upon the well

צֹר                noun: of Tyre

וְאָכְלָה           verb: Qal, perfect, 3rd person, feminine, singular with wow                                conjuntive of  אָכַל, and which shall devour

אַרְמְנֹתֶיהָ׃       noun: its palaces

Full translate:

But I will send a fire on the well of Tyre and which shall devour its palaces

 

AMOS 1: 11

כֹּה אָמַר יְהוָה עַל־שְלֹשָה פִּשְעֵי אֱדֹּום וְעַל־אַרְבָעָה לאֹּ אֲשִּיבֶנּוּ עַל־רָדְפֹּו בַחֶרֶב אָחִּיו וְשִּחֵת

רַחֲמָיו וַיִּטְרֹּף לָעַד אַפֹּו וְעֶבְרָתֹּו שְמָרָה נֶֹֽצַח ׃

כֹּה                adverb: Thus

אָמַר              verb: says (Qal, Perfect, 3rd person, masculine, singular of  אָמַר)

יְהוָה              noun: the Lord

עַל־              preposition: upon

שְלֹשָה           three

פִּשְעֵ י           noun: transgressions

אֱדֹּום             noun: of Edom

וְעַל               and upon/for

אַרְבָּעָה        four     

לאֹּ                I will not

אֲשִּיבֶנּוּ          turn away punishment (Hiphil, imperfect 1st person, common                                     singular)

עַל־              because

רָדְפוֹ             he pursue (Qal, infinitive, 3rd person, masculine, singular)

בַחֶרֶב            with the sword

אָחִּיו               his brother

וְשִּחֵת            and cast off (Piel, perfect 3rd person, masculine, singular)

רַחֲמָיו            all pity

וַיִּטְרֹּף             and tore (Qal, imperfect, 3rd person, masculine, singular) with wow                      conjuntive

לָעַד               perpetually

אַפֹּו               his anger

וְעֶבְרָתוֹ          and  his weath

שְמָרָה            he kept (Qal, perfect, 3rd person, masculine, singular)

נֶֹֽצַח׃              forever      

Full translate:

Thus say the lord for three transgressions of Edom and for four and I will not turn away punishment because he pursue his brother with the sword and cast off all pity, and tore his anger perpetually and he kept his wrath  forever.

 

AMOS 1: 12

וְשִּלַחְתִּי אֵש בְתֵימָן ואָכְלָה אַרְמְנֹּות בָצְרָֹֽה ׃

וְשִּלַחְתִּי         And I will send (Piel, perfect, 1st person, common,                                                      singualar)

אֵש                fire

בְתֵימָן             upon Teman

וְאָכְלָה            and which shall  devour (Qal, perfect, 3rd person, feminine, singular)

אַרְמְנֹּות          the palaces

בָצְרָֹֽה׃           of Bozrah

Full translate:

And I will send a fire upon Teman and which shall devour the palaces of Bozrah.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hebrew translation psalms no 121: 1-8 and 128 :1-6 with verb pursing and textual notes

  Psalms 121  Verse 1 `yrI)z>[, aboïy" !yIa;ªme÷ ~yrI+h'h,-la, yn:y[eâ aF'äa, tAlï[]M;ñl;( ryviª Parsing aF'äa, – 1...