Friday, December 3, 2021

Greek translate of Gospel of Matthew ch. 27: 32-44

 

Matthew 27. 32

Ἐξερχομενοι δε εὑρον ἀνθρωπον Κυρηναιον ὀνοματι Σιμωνα, τουτον ἠγγαρευσαν ἱνα ἀρῃ τον σταυρον αὐτου.

Ἐξερχομενοι  going forth (present participle middle nominative masculine plural of  Ἐξερχομαι– I go forth)

δε                    now

εὑρον               they found (2nd aorist indicative active 3rd person plural  of εὑρισκω– I find)

ἀνθρωπον        a man

Κυρηναιον       cyrene

ὀνοματι            name

Σιμωνα            simon

τουτον             him

ἠγγαρευσαν     they compelled  (1st aorist indicative active 3rd person plural  of αγγαρευω  I compile)

ἱνα                   that

ἀρῃ                  he might carry (1st aorist subjunctive active 3rd person singular  of αἰρω  I carry)

τον                   the

σταυρον           cross

αὐτου                him

Going forth now they found a man of cyrene whose named simon, they compelled that he might carry his the cross.

Matthew 27. 33

Και ἐλθοντες εἰς τοπον λεγομενον Γολγοθα, ὁ ἐστιν Κρανιου Τοπος λεγομενος,

Και                  and

ἐλθοντες          having come (1st  aorist participle active nominative masculine plural of ἐρκομαι– I come)

εἰς                    to

τοπον               place

λεγομενον       called (present participle middle accusative masculine singular of λεγω– I call)

Γολγοθα          golgotha

                     which

ἐστιν                is (present indicative active 3rd person singular of εἰμι  I am)

Κρανιου          of a skull

Τοπος              place

Λεγομενος      called (present participle middle nominative masculine singular of λεγω  I call)

And having come to the place called golgathe, which is called place of a skull,

Matthew 27. 34

ἔδωκαν αὐτω πιεῖν οἰνον μετα χολης μεμιγμενον· καὶ γευσαμενος ουκ ἠθελησεν πιειν.

ἔδωκαν            they gave (1st aorist indicative active 3rd person plural  of διδωμι– I give)

αὐτω                him

πιεῖν                 to drink (1st aorist infinitive active of πινω  I drink)

οἰνον                wine

μετα                 with

χολης               gall

μεμιγμενον      mixed (perfect participle middle accusative masculine singular of μιγνυμι– I                                   mingle/ mixed)

καὶ                   and

γευσαμενος     having tested (1st aorist participle middle nominative masculine plural of                                         γευομαι– I taste)

ουκ                  not

ἠθελησεν         he was willing (1st aorist indicative active 3rd person singular of θελω  I wish or                              will)

πιειν                 to drink (2nd  aorist infinitive  active of πινω  I drink)

They gave him to drink wine mixed with gall; and having tested he was not willing to drink.

Matthew 27. 35

σταυρωσαντες δε αὐτον διεμερισαντο τα ἱμάτια αὐτου βαλλοντες κληρον,

Σταυρωσαντες having crucified (1st aorist participle active nominative masculine plural of                          Σταυροω– I crucify)

δε                    now

αὐτον               him

διεμερισαντο   they divided (1st aorist indicative middle 3rd person plural  of διαμεριζω– I divide)

τα                     the

ἱματια              garments

αὐτου               of him

βαλλοντες        casting (present participle active nominative masculine plural of βαλλω– I cast)

κληρον            lot

Now having crucified him they divided his garments casting lots,

Matthew 27. 36

καὶ καθημενοι ἐτηρουν αὐτον ἐκει.

καὶ                   and

καθημενοι       sitting down( present participle middle nominative masculine plural of καθημαι– I                         sit)

ἐτηρουν           they were guarding (imperfect indicative active 3rd person plural of τηρεω I                                   guard)

αὐτον               him

ἐκει                  there

and sitting down they were guarding him there.

Matthew 27. 37

καὶ ἐπεθηκαν ἐπανω της κεφαλης αὐτου την αἰτιαν αὐτου γεγραμμενην· Οὑτος ἐστιν Ἰησους βασιλευς των Ἰουδαιων.

καὶ                    and

ἐπεθηκαν         they put up (1st aorist indicative active 3rd person plural of ἐπιτιθημι  I put on)

ἐπανω              over

της                   the

κεφαλης           head

αὐτου               of him

την                    the

αἰτιαν               accusation

αὐτου               of him

γεγραμμενην   written (perfect participle middle accusative feminine singular of γραφω  I write)

Οὑτος              this

ἐστιν                is (present indicative active 3rd person singular of εἰμι  I am)

Ἰησους            Jesus

                     the

βασιλευς          king

των                  of the

Ἰουδαιων         Jews

And over his head they put up the accusation of him written; “this is Jesus the king of the Jews”

Matthew 27. 38

Τοτε σταυρουνται συν αὐτω δύο λησταί, εἷς ἐκ δεξιων και εἷς ἐξ εὐωνυμων.

Τοτε                 at the same time

σταυρουνται    crucified (present indicative middle 3rd person singular  of σταυροω– I crucify)

συν                  with

αὐτω                him

δύο                  two

λησταί                         robber

εἷς                     one

ἐκ                    at

δεξιων             right

και                    and

εἷς                     one

ἐξ                     at

εὐωνυμων       left

at the same time crucified with him two robber,  one at right and one at left.

Matthew 27. 39

οἱ δε παραπορευομενοι ἐβλασφημουν αὐτον κινουντες τας κεφαλας αὐτων

οἱ                                  those

δε                                now

παραπορευομενοι        passing by (present participle middle nominative masculine plural of                                               παραπορευομαι  I pass by

ἐβλασφημουν              blasphemed (imperfect indicative active 3rd person plural of                                                             ἐβλασφημεω– i keep railing at

αὐτον                           him

κινουντες                     wagging (present participle active nominative masculine plural of κινεω I                                        wag)

τας                               the

κεφαλας                       heads

αὐτων                           of them

now those who are passing by blasphemed him wagging the heads .

Matthew 27. 40

καὶ λεγοντες, Ὁ καταλυων τον ναον και ἐν τρισιν ἡμεραις οἰκοδομων, σωσον σεαυτον, εἰ υἱος εἶ του θεου, καταβηθι ἀπο του σταυρου.

καὶ                    and

λεγοντες          saying (present participle active nominative masculine plural of λεγω  I say)

                      the(one)

καταλυων        destroying (present participle active vocative masculine singular of καταλυω– I                              destroy)

τον                    the

ναον                 temple

και                    and

ἐν                      in

τρισιν                           three

ἡμεραις                         day

οἰκοδομων                  building (present participle active vocative masculine singular of                                                      οἰκοδομεω– I build)

σωσον                         save (1st aorist imperative active 2nd person singular  of σωζω  I save)

σεαυτον                        yourself

εἰ                                  if

υἱος                               son

εἶ                                  you are (present indicative act 2nd person singular of εἰμι I am)

του                                the

θεου                             of God

καταβηθι                      descend /came down (1st aorist imperative active 2nd person singular of                                           καταβαινω I descend)

ἀπο                               from

του                                the

σταυρου                       cross

and saying, ‘the one who destroying the temple and in the three days building, save yourself, if you are son of God, came down from the cross.’

Matthew 27. 41

ὁμοιως καὶ οἱ ἀρχιερεις ἐμπαιζοντες μετα των γραμματεων και πρεσβυτερων ἔλεγον,

ὁμοιως             likewise

καὶ                   and

οἱ                      the

ἀρχιερεις         chief priest

ἐμπαιζοντες     mocking (present participle active nominative masculine plural of ἐμπαιζωI                                 mock)

μετα                 with

των                  the

γραμματεων   scribes

και                   and

πρεσβυτερων   elders

ἔλεγον             were saying (imperfect indicative active 3rd person plural of επω  I say)

and likewise the chief priest mocking with the scribes and elders were saying,

Matthew 27. 42

Ἄλλους ἔσωσεν, ἑαυτον οὐ δυναται σωσαι· βασιλευς Ἰσραηλ ἐστιν, καταβατω νυν ἀπο του σταυρου και πιστευσομεν ἐπαὐτον.

Ἄλλους           others

ἔσωσεν            he saved (1st aorist indicative active 3rd person plural of σωζω– i save)

ἑαυτον             himself

οὐ                     not

δυναται             he is able (present indicative middle 3rd person singular  of δυναμαι  I am able)

σωσαι              to save (1st aorist infinitive active of σωζω – I save)

βασιλευς          king

Ἰσραηλ            of Israel

ἐστιν                he is (present indicative active 3rd person singular  of εἰμι– I am)

καταβατω        let him descend/come down (2nd aorist imperative active 3rd person singular  of                               καταβαινω– I descend)

νυν                   now

ἀπο                  from

του                   the

σταυρου          cross

και                   and

πιστευσομεν    we will believe (future indicative active 1st person plural of πιστευω I believe)

ἐπ                  in

αὐτον               him

‘He saved others, he is not able to save himself; he is king of Israel, let him come down from the cross now and we will believed in him.’

Matthew 27. 43

πεποιθεν ἐπι τον θεον, ρυσασθω νυν εἰ θελει αὐτον· εἶπεν γαρ ὅτι Θεου εἰμι υἱος.

Πεποιθεν         he trusted (perfect indicative active 3rd person  singular of πειθω  I trust

ἐπι                   on

τον                   the

θεον                 God

ρυσασθω         let him deliver (1st aorist imperative middle 3rd person singular of ρυομαι– I                                    deliver)

νυν                   now

εἰ                     if

θελει                he went (present indicative active 3rd person  singular  of θελω– I want

αὐτον               him

εἶπεν                he said  (2nd  aorist indicative active 3rd person singular of ἐπω– i say)

γαρ                   for

ὅτι                   that

Θεου               of Gοd

εἰμι                  I am (present indicative active 1st person singular of – I am)

υἱος                  son

He trusted on the God, let him deliver now if he want him; for he said that I am son of God.

Matthew 27. 44

τὸ δαὐτο και οἱ λῃσταὶ οἱ συσταυρωθεντες συν αὐτω ὠνειδιζον αὐτον.

τὸ                     the

δ                    and

αὐτο                 he

και                   and

οἱ                     the

λῃσταὶ             robbers

οἱ                     those

συσταυρωθεντες         having been crucified (1st aorist participle passive nominative masculine                                          plural of σταυροω I crucify)

συν                  with

αὐτω                him

ὠνειδιζον        were upbraiding (imperfect indicative active 3rd person plural of ονειδιζω– I                                  upbraiding)

αὐτον               him

And he and the robbers those having crucified with him were upbraiding him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hebrew translation psalms no 121: 1-8 and 128 :1-6 with verb pursing and textual notes

  Psalms 121  Verse 1 `yrI)z>[, aboïy" !yIa;ªme÷ ~yrI+h'h,-la, yn:y[eâ aF'äa, tAlï[]M;ñl;( ryviª Parsing aF'äa, – 1...